Friday, August 6, 2010

HANGMAN

Was playing around with different Hangman images in my mind. No, I don't have violent nor suicidal tendencies, I had to make these for a friend who is designing a new Hangman app (for Facebook). He wanted scary and funny. How can something be both scary and funny? These are just drafts. I have yet to make the entire execution landscape and the frame after he picks which man he likes. And then convert them to ink and color, plus a few rotated duplicates. I'm still working on more options. I'm just having fun. I wish I can make images using vector graphics and isometric/non-isometric pixel art. Because I believe that this is just the beginning of a really dynamic and pretty tall (read: ambitious) project for us. More to come...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails