Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Coffee Art

I'm a big fan of Sunshine Plata. Although I've experimented with coffee as medium eons ago, I never really had any finished coffee art until inspiration really struck me hard -- through Sunshine Plata. And so here are three of my first works, a tribute to her:



I'M SO HAPPY! (Yes that's the title of this work)... I finally had time to keep painting with coffee! Yes, that's coffee on heavy-weight cold press watercolor paper (140 lb). I'm bouncing off the walls! More coffee art to come.


TIKI DREAM. I've always been intrigued by Hawaiian Tiki Masks. This is my first Tiki. So please bear with me. And yes, more Tiki to come too.



I'm not sure how to call this. I just kept painting with coffee coz I was having a blast. And hubby wasn't home yet so first came the moon (patterned after the size of a red disposable cup) and then the sky, and then I was supposed to draw a lone tree, but the fairy came out instead. SERENDIPITY. Yes!

1 comment:

  1. how do you keep inspired? galing. waw. kahit si paulie tulo laway sa art mo. hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails