Sunday, December 9, 2012

Wedding Memories!!!


Last week, the hubs and I celebrated 9th year wedding anniversary and it still feels like we have just gotten married. I feel lucky because of that, its like we're on our honeymoon stage forever. I hope this goes on forever.

It doesn't mean the path had been smooth all the time, we did have some rough patches here and there but still, never had been one that rocked the entire boat, and nothing that couldn't be handled.  I am very thankful.

So today, though I need to finish a painting for a Christmas card, I am reminiscing our wedding.  It's just funny that stumble upon this Moissanite website on the brief history of weddings.  And it makes me feel like I want to get married all over again.

A Brief History of Weddings | Moissanite.com
Presented By Moissanite.com visit moissanite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails